High-Quality Furnace Precision Tune-Up for your home
A Furnace Precision Tune-Up for your home in Tallmadge, Cuyahoga Falls, or Akron, OH can ensure your heating equipment is operating efficiently and reliably.
Although you wouldn't know by looking at it, Furnaces have many moving mechanical parts and electrical parts, even those fueled by gas or oil. It's only natural that regular furnace maintenance is so necessary to keep the equipment running.
Keith Heating & Cooling is the heating contractor in Akron who can perform a high-quality Furnace Precision Tune-Up to make sure your furnace operates efficiently and that the equipment lasts for as long as it should.
A Furnace Precision Tune-Up consists of many steps which include making sure your furnace is safe and not leaking carbon monoxide into your Akron area home.
- Competitive, Up Front Pricing
- Serving the Akron Area Since 1981
- Highly Skilled Heating Contractors
- Dedicated to Your Complete Satisfaction
About Our Furnace Precision Tune-Ups
A furnace that ages without the maintenance will most probably increase your utility bills more and more as time goes by since it has to strain to warm your house. Let our experienced technicians ensure that your furnace operates efficiently and reliably all winter long!
Our experienced technicians perform a comprehensive system of checks and tests during your Furnace Precision Tune-Up which will cover every part of your heating system including any gas or oil fittings, connections, and wall radiators.
Inspecting the thermostat, cleaning parts of the unit and checking the electric motor are only some of the necessary steps involved in our Precision Tune-Up for your furnace. This is a brief list of some of the system checks, tests, and adjustments we perform on your furnace:
- Test for Carbon Monoxide Leaks
- Test Thermostat for proper operation, calibrate and level
- Inspect Furnace for signs of combustible material
- Measure Supply/Return temperature differential
- Test Ignition System for proper operation
- Test Exhaust System for proper venting
- Inspect Combustion Vents - clean and inspect
- Test Natural Gas Fittings for leaks
- Safety & Control Circuits - test for proper operation
- Clean existing air filter
- Lubricate and clean blower motor air vents
- Inspect and adjust fan belt tension (if applicable)
- Furnace Burner - clean and inspect (brush and vacuum)
- Clean furnace exterior
- Inspect Heat Exchangers - inspect and clean
- Lubricate all moving parts according to manufacturer specifications
- Test Blower Motor for proper operation
- Inspect Electrical Wiring
- Ensure Energy Efficient Performance
- Inspect For Necessary Repairs or those that may present in the near future